Date.com: Find Love Online

Monday 21 May 2012

By Claire Rutter On May 18, 2012 The Saturdays Vows To Find Mollie King A Boyfriend


Mollie King is trying so hard to prove that she's not going out with Prince Harry that she's revealed that she'll even try online dating to bag herself a new man, and The Saturdays will help her.
During an appearance on ITV1's Lorraine, the blonde pop star revealed that she wanted a new man but that she didn't really know where to find an eligible bachelor.
“I'm single, so the girls are going to set me up on dates I hope,” she explained. “I don't really know where I can meet people."
But it was Frankie Sandford who revealed that online dating is their next experiment to find a man. "We're going to set her up on online dating!", before Mollie added: “Set up my own little account."
Rochelle, who is engaged to Marvin Humes from JLS, knew what she was talking about as she said: "There's even ones for men in uniforms now!"
Mollie said: “I know, I saw that! Uniform Dating that one. Bring me a nice sailor and I'm yes [punches the air], Ahoy!”
Rochelle added: “She keeps getting loads of offers, everyone's always texting me.”
The Saturdays were performing on the show, where they sang their latest single and met David Cameron.
Mollie & Frankie Go Blazing...

1 comment:

  1. nice blog checkout mine on

    http://wwww.onjokes.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete